At Riverview Country Park you will find a great selection of residential park home designs. Choose from one of our luxury lodges sited in our show home village. Alternatively, free design and bespoke lodge service are available. Get in touch to find out more.
To arrange a viewing. Call us! 01309 672 000
NewCasa Di Lusso
The open plan living area is vast, lined by rustic white wash, rough sawn timber walls. Communal, inviting, heavy & lustrous fabrics in neutral tones warm the space whist floor to ceiling windows provide an abundance of light. Textures are fabulously contrasting; rough, distressed woods compliment soft grey furnishings. You can only marvel at the fully-equipped, country style kitchen, made complete with a feature island breakfast bar. Wrap yourself in the splendour and opulence of the Master Bedroom. Furthermore, children will be wide-eyed and utterly excited at the prospect of staying in the quirky den-like bunk beds in the Second Bedroom.
Completely unique and truly timeless: this home has it all.
- White washed rough sawn timber interior panelled walls
- Two exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with island unit and bedroom furniture
- Five burner gas hob, built under oven, dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Dining table including six chairs, coffee table and TV cabinet
- Built in cabin beds
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
A welcoming lodge with fresh colour schemes and plenty of space. The open-plan living layout of the Burleigh is where you’ll find it makes a real statement. The vaulted roof means high ceilings and extra windows throughout create a light and airy home. This fresh and modern lodge is bound to turn heads and is the perfect first lodge for anyone. It’s exceptional value for money, but doesn’t compromise on space and style.
- Exterior french doors
- Fully fitted high gloss kitchen and bedroom furniture
Walk in wardrobe
- Four burner gas hob, built under oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Dining table including four chairs, coffee table and lamp table
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
Our Foresters lodge has the style and appeal of a traditional barn conversion with timber exposed beams spanning its width; creating a wonderfully inviting atmosphere in this home.
- Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows
- Dorma above entrance
- Stunning timber themed interior with clad ceiling and exposed truss
- Large inglenook style fireplace
- Two sky lights
- Fully equipped kitchen including integrated appliances and island unit
- Five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
A stunning park home, with large, open-plan living area and separate office space. There is an en-suite and walk-in wardrobes to the master bedroom and a large second bedroom. The separate utility house a large larder cupboard.
The Lilac Lodge offers a stunning, open-plan living space with French doors leading outside. The wrap-around kitchen offers a range of cabinets and integrated appliances including a large fridge-freezer, built-in oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave oven. The main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite bathroom with shower screen and shower over the bath.